– CONTACT CAMP CHEROKEE –
GET IN TOUCH
– CAMP CHEROKEE INFORMATION –
433 Gilpin Bay
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Camp Office: 518-891-3520
Camp Fax: 518-891-2687
Syracuse Office: 315-469-6921
Syracuse Fax: 315-469-6924
Directions to Camp Cherokee
Directions From Albany
- Go north on I-87 to Exit 30.
- Take Rt. 73, then 86W to Saranac Lake.
- Go straight as Rt. 86 turns into Rt. 3 South toward Tupper Lake.
- Follow Rt. 3 to Rt. 40 North.
- Turn right on Rt. 30 North and continue 3 miles to Gilpin Bay Road and Camp Cherokee sign (adjacent to Niagara Mohawk substation).
- Turn right, go ¾ miles on dirt road to camp.
- Take I-81 North past Watertown to Exit 48.
- Take Rt. 342 to Black River.
- Turn left onto Rt. 3 and continue east to Tupper Lake.
- Proceed to Rt. 3 & 30 approximately 5 miles where Rt. 30 turns north.
- Turn left and continue 3 miles to Gilpin Bay Road and Camp Cherokee sign (the camp road is the first right past Young Life’s Saranac Village).
- Cherokee is ¾ mile on dirt road to camp.